Friday, September 9, 2011

Room Feature: Cosmo Magazine

i woke up at 7am today, which is pretty odd cos i never wake that early! but i have to clean my room/  try my best to make it look decent for a magazine feature :) 
(it would be featured in Cosmo PH's November issue :) 
 
 my room has still a lot of stuff pending (i'm not completely done with it yet!) but a week's notice wasn't enough to manufacture the bench-of-my-dreams, and other furniture i've been sketching in my head for some time now (-.-) i declined the offer at first, but had second thoughts since i realized it wasn't an interior/design magazine anyway, so any flaws can pass for now :)
 excited how the shots are gonna turn out soon :)
 with Ms. Chinggay Labrador of Cosmo Philippines :) 
x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...